Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal OrlandoTM transports guests to a paradise in the heart of the tropics. Blue waterfalls cascade over lush grounds, and in the distance, the calming sounds of steel drums call guests to take in the scenic water views, ease into 'island time' and let go.
Imagine a picturesque hotel built in the heart of the tropics, where every comfort is included. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort features a beautifully landscaped, resort-style pool with a water slide surrounded by cascading waterfalls, this hotel truly captivates at every turn.
This inviting room offers 321 square feet of relaxation, featuring two queen beds, separate bath and vanity areas and an array of exceptional amenities.
Lagoon View or Poll View Standard Rooms
The tranquil view from this spacious room makes for the perfect retreat during your stay. These beautifully appointed accommodations feature all the comfort and amenities of our 321 square foot standard guest rooms.
- One 43” flat panel television with HD channels and On Demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- Coffee maker
- Separate bath and vanity
- Mounted hairdryer
- HVAC controls connected to Smart Room technology
- Iron, ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room wireless high-speed internet access (fees apply for upgraded service speed)
- iHome radio clock with iPod docking stations
- 24-Hour Room Service (limited menu overnight)
- Rollaway/extra beds available†† (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Convenience outlets to keep all your devices charged.
The kids suite features a king bed and two twin beds in a separate bedroom. The two separate rooms are connecting and feature a single entrance to the adult room. The children's room opens only into the adult’s room, and not into the hallway. The kids’ rooms will have fun themed décor. This 529 square foot room leaves plenty of space for the entire family.
Much more than a room, the King Suite features a separate sitting area, creating luxury living in a peaceful atmosphere. With a spacious bedroom, these accommodations offer 595 square feet of roomy comfort.
A spacious king bed in a large bedroom, a dining area, living room with wet bar and one and a half bathrooms combine to create your own private island. The Sapphire Suite sleeps up to 5 and offers more than 851 square feet of space offering every comfort and convenience you anticipate.
Entertaining is easy in this spacious and elegant suite designed for getting together with family and friends. With a separate dining area, spacious living area, kitchenette, luxurious full bath and bedroom this 1,353 square feet Hospitality Suite will be the setting for many great memories.
You’re Caribbean royalty in this spacious set of rooms reserved for the discerning traveler. The Presidential Suite, with 1,294 square feet, features a large dining room, living room, exercise room, refrigerator & separate sink, one and a half bathrooms, soaking tub, and beautiful furnishings. Optional connecting bedrooms with two queen beds further enhance this collection of rooms.
- 1000 guest rooms including 83 suites
- Business center
- ATM/cash machine on-site
- Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
- Non-smoking property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Car rental on-site
- T ours/sightseeing desk
- Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas
- Valet and self parking (fees apply)
Front Desk Services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Currency exchange
- Luggage/baggage storage
- Bell staff/porter
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities (fees apply)
- Dry cleaning (fees apply)
Activities and Recreation
- 16,000 sq. ft. resort-style pool with sand beach, waterslide, and interactive children's play area
- Large fire pit
- Complimentary fitness center (Kalina Health & Fitness)
- Dive-In Movie - Enjoy some of your favorite movies poolside every Saturday at dusk (weather permitting).
- Game room (Calypso)
- Universal Studios Store
- Jogging & walking paths
- Golf Universal OrlandoTM
- 3 Restaurants, 1 Grab and Go
- Amatista CookhouseTM - A full-service, 3-meal restaurant that offers scenic water views
- Strong Water Tavern - Features a variety of rums, a ceviche bar and a patio overlooking the lagoon
- Drhum Club Kantine - Pool bar and grille that offers fresh seafood and tropical drinks
- New Dutch Trading Co.TM - Caribbean-style marketplace with a variety of grab-and-go options
- Guests can take advantage of the hotel dining shuttle which provides free transportation to and from Universal Orlando on-site hotel restaurants
Theme Park Benefits:
Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM and Universal’s Volcano BayTM one hour before the theme parks open. (Valid theme park admission required.)
Complimentary transportation from your hotel to Universal Orlando’s three theme parks and Universal CityWalkTM.
Other Exciting Benefits:
Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
Complimentary access^ to select live entertainment venues at Universal’s CityWalkTM.
Priority seating at select Universal OrlandoTM restaurants
Visits with select characters at your hotel and special wake-up calls to your room.
Golf Universal program makes it easy to play a nearby course.+
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18) Early Park Admission Legal:
*Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios FloridaTM or Universal’s Islands of AdventureTM as determined by Universal Orlando and Universal’s Volcano BayTM. Valid at select attractions at each park. Additional restrictions may apply.
†Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express UnlimitedTM pass ranging between $99.99 and $169.99. **Requires theme park admission. Valid at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Pteranodon FlyersTM at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Excludes separately ticketed events. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, and Universal’s Aventura Hotel (Opening 2018) or for Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
ˆValid for registered on-site hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in GolfTM. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
+Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) or more available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) – three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
Hard Rock Hotel ® Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
†Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 plus tax per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. Available on a first come first serve basis. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults guests per room.