Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Be swept away to a South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Relax beneath swaying palms on the white sands of a sparkling lagoon-style pool. Day and night, delectable, innovative culinary creations welcome you to savor one-of-a-kind dining adventures. And on special nights, fun blazes to life with a classic luau celebration of aloha.
Enjoy 335 square feet of tropical paradise in one of our inviting Standard Guest Rooms. Each offers a king bed that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway†† or two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway††, and a wealth of exceptional amenities.
Water View Rooms
It’s all the comfort and amenities of our 335 square foot Standard Guest Rooms, with a view. Gaze out upon the hotel’s spectacular Lagoon Pool during the day, and at dusk you can catch breathtaking sunsets over the waterways that connect the resort to the theme parks. Each offers a king bed that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway† or two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway††, and a wealth of exceptional amenities.
- Complimentary WiFi*
- Flat-panel TV with HD channels
- Mini refrigerator
- iHome clock radio with iPod docking station
- Keurig coffee maker featuring Emeril’s gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Separate bath and vanity area
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Telephone with voicemail
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary turndown service(upon request)
- Climate control in rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds available†† (feesapply)
Club Level Rooms
Enjoy additional perks and privileges when you upgrade to one of the 57 Club Level rooms or suites on the hotel's 7th floor. You’ll enjoy access to the private, 2,000 square foot Royal Club Lounge serving continental breakfast, afternoon beer, wine and snacks, as well as personal concierge service. Additional room amenities include automatic turndown service, daily newspaper delivery and cotton bathrobes. Club Level Rooms are 335 square feet and are either Standard or Water View, suites also available.
Royal Club Lounge
Loews Royal Pacific Resort’s Club Lounge helps guests enjoy "an experience as unique and exquisite as the rarest orchids of the South Seas." Club Level guests enjoy additional amenities, discounts on cabana rentals, turndown service, umbrella rentals (first come, first served) and the services of the Royal Club Lounge:
- Personal concierge services to help with all your vacation needs
- Continental breakfast served each morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks throughout the day
- Hot & Cold Hors d'oeuvres and Complimentary beer and wine
- "Sweets Hour" each night
- Complimentary use of computer with internet access and printer
- Lounge open daily
- Reduced prices on cabanas
Follow in the footsteps of the dinosaurs at the new Jurassic WorldTM kids’ suite. Mom and dad can have a little privacy, while kids can have some fun in their own attached themed room where they can climb into beds modeled into personal gyrospheres. The kids’ room only opens into the adults’ room, connected via a door modeled after the dinosaur enclosure that can be opened or closed to contain your little wild things. Sleeps up to 5 (1 king bed and two twin beds) with rollaway††.
Jurassic ParkTM Universal Studios/Amblin. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Our 670 square foot King Suite will make you feel like island royalty. You’ll find a separate living area with pull out sofa and desk & a bedroom featuring a king-size bed. Both rooms feature an entertainment center with television and sitting areas.
Hospitality Parlor Suites
Ideal for private entertaining, the oversized Hospitality Suites feature entertainment parlor with conference table, a service pantry with refrigerator & separate sink. The 1,005 square foot parlor also features an adjoining 335 square foot king bedroom that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway† or two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway†. A second adjoining room can also be reserved to create a two-bedroom suite totaling 1,675 square feet.
Captain's Presidential Suites
You’ll be swept away by the lush and exotic grandeur of Loews Royal Pacific Resort's aristocratic Presidential Suites. At an expansive 1,340 square feet your own exclusive island retreat comes complete with a large dining and conference area, separate study area, service pantry with refrigerator & separate sink, one and one-half bathroom, hot tub, and luxurious furnishings. This suite is 1,340 square feet and represents true island hospitality and luxury on an epic scale. Optional second or third connecting Club Level rooms are available for a grand total of 2,010 square feet.
- 600 guest rooms including 13 kids’ suites
- ATM/cash machine on-site
- Non-smoking property
- No pets allowed
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Car rental on-site
- Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center
- Universal Studios StoreTM – offers sundries as well as Universal and hotel logo merchandise
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas
- Self parking and valet parking (fees apply)
Front Desk Services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities (fees apply)
- Dry cleaning (fees apply)
Activities and Recreation
- Lagoon-style pool with sandbeach, cabanas, and interactive children's play area
- Complimentary Fitness Center (The Gymnasium) – with cardiovascular/weight training equipment, lockers, showers, changing facilities
- Game Room
- Dive-In Movies – Enjoy some of your favorite movies poolside every Saturday at dusk (weather permitting)
- Universal Studios StoreTM
- Gift and retail shops
- Jogging and walking paths
- Golf Universal OrlandoTM
- Resort Kids Camp
- Torch lighting ceremony – Gather by the pool on select evenings (weather permitting) for the "oli aloha" welcoming chant, a fire dancer, and more
- Wantilan Luau – Live music, traditional hula dancing and authentic Polynesian cuisine (weekly, reservations required)
- Jake’s Beer Dinner & Jake’s Beer Festival – A few times a year, Jake's Beer Dinner offers a skillfully prepared five-course meal paired with exquisite ales for a unique experience. Twice a year, Jake's Beer Festival features around 50 craft and specialty beers, food prepared by the hotel's award-winning chefs and live entertainment. Both of these ticketed events are for ages 21 and over.
- 4 Restaurants
- Islands Dining Room – Pan Asian cuisine amid tropical surroundings, offering breakfast, dinner, and Character Dining on Sunday mornings
- Jake’s American Bar –The perfect place to meet for drinks, flatbreads, burgers, pastaandmore while enjoying lively conversation after your day’s adventures
- Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar – Features modern, inventive sushi along with Asian inspired desserts and South Seas martinis
- Bula Bar & Grille – A casual poolside eatery offering food and beverages with a tropical flair
- Guests can take advantage of the hotel dining shuttle which provides free transportation to and from Universal Orlando on-site hotel restaurants.
Theme Park Benefits:
FREE† Universal Express UnlimitedTM ride access to skip the regular lines at most popular attractions in Universal Studios FloridaTM and Universal’s Islands of AdventureTM all day, including all your favorites in both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM. That’s a value of $129.99 per person, per day** (Valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano BayTM).
Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM and Universal’s Volcano BayTM one hour before the theme parks open. (Valid theme park admission required.)
Complimentary transportation from your hotel to Universal Orlando’s three theme parks and Universal CityWalkTM.
Other Exciting Benefits:
Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
Complimentary access^ to select live entertainment venues at Universal’s CityWalkTM.
Priority seating at select Universal OrlandoTM restaurants
Visits with select characters at your hotel and special wake-up calls to your room.
Golf Universal program makes it easy to play a nearby course.+
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18) Early Park Admission Legal:
*Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios FloridaTM or Universal’s Islands of AdventureTM as determined by Universal Orlando and Universal’s Volcano BayTM. Valid at select attractions at each park. Additional restrictions may apply.
†Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express UnlimitedTM pass ranging between $99.99 and $169.99. **Requires theme park admission. Valid at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Pteranodon FlyersTM at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Excludes separately ticketed events. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, and Universal’s Aventura Hotel (Opening 2018) or for Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
ˆValid for registered on-site hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in GolfTM. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
+Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) or more available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) – three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
Hard Rock Hotel ® Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
†Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 plus tax per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. Available on a first come first serve basis. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults guests per room.