Hard Rock Hotel®
The coolest hotel on the planet. Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock ‘n’ roll royalty with impeccable surroundings, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Supremely talented chefs offer culinary nirvana from a famed steakhouse to delicious American classic cuisine. The sweeping California mission-style design—inspired by classic rock music—welcomes you to escape to a sensational world with a palm-lined swimming pool featuring underwater music, incredible rock memorabilia and exceptional entertainment—including famous names live in concert.
Our standard rooms offer stylish décor, two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway†† and all the modern amenities. Experience the rockin' hotel activities and then chill out in the privacy of your 375 square foot room
Garden View Rooms
There’s nothing "standard" about our exceptional Garden rooms.Each Garden room lets you look out upon a different area of the hotel’s scenic grounds. You’ll enjoy exceptional amenities, two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway†† and 375 square feet of space giving you ample room to rock out or just kick back with your entourage.
Pool View Rooms
Your record climbing the charts? Upgrade your view to overlook the center piece of the HardRock Hotel®, the fabulous swimming pool area. Like the Garden View rooms, the Pool View rooms feature 375 square feet of space and two queen beds that can accommodate up with five guests with a rollaway††.
- Complimentary WiFi*
- Flat-panel TV with HD channels
- Mini refrigerator
- iHome clock radio with iPod docking station
- Keurig coffee maker featuring Emeril’s gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Separate bath and vanity area
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Telephone with voicemail
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary turndown service(upon request)
- Climate control in rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds available†† (feesapply)
Deluxe King Rooms
Live large in one of our Deluxe King rooms that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway††. Equipped with a king bed, 400 square feet of living space and an sitting area, this spacious room is perfect for a couple’s getaway.
Deluxe Two Queen Rooms
These oversized rooms feature two queen beds plus a pullout sofa that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway†† plus an adjoining desk area. At 500 square feet, the Deluxe Two Queen rooms offer plenty of room for the whole family to stretch out.
Club Level Rooms
If you’ve made it to the top, upgrade to one of 95 Rock Royalty rooms or suites on the hotel's exclusive 7th floor and enjoy additional perks and privileges. Rock Royalty rooms are 375 square feet with a king bed that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway†† or two queens that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway††, and either Garden or Water View. You'll enjoy access to Hard Rock's exclusive Rock Royalty lounge, featuring complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine, plus desserts in the evening. Other amenities include two separate TV viewing areas plus the personal concierge. “Rock Royalty” lounge amenities include:
- Access to the Rock Royalty lounge, our 1,200 square foot lounge staffed daily
- Personal concierge services to meet all our guests’ vacation needs
- Complimentary coffee, assorted teas, and soft drinks throughout the day
- Continental breakfast served each morning
- Hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine served each afternoon
- Dessert each night
- 2 large screen television viewing areas
- Computer with internet access and printer
- Reduced prices on cabanas
Pack your touring gear and check-in to the rockin’ new kids’ suites, featuring memorabilia from today’s hottest artists. Step on a stage that changes colors beneath your feet and perform before a wall of enthusiastic fans with music synced to your TV or Bluetooth headset. Spend each night under a starlit sky that you can illuminate with the flick of a light switch. The kids’ room only opens into the adults’ room to contain your little rock stars. Sleeps up to 5 (1 king bed and two twin beds) with rollaway††.
At an impressive 650 square feet of living space, these suites are fit for an "A-List" celebrity. This guest room is a generous sized junior suite with a king bed that can accommodate up to two guests, entertainment space with a dining room table and a pull out sofa that can accommodate one additional guest. Book a connecting 375 square foot Pool View room next door and enjoy a wealth of extra space for your whole party. King Suites are also available on the Rock Royalty Level; additional charges apply.
Hospitality Parlor Suites
Decorated in rock and roll themes, this suite is ideal for private entertaining. Our Hospitality Suites feature an extra-large living room with an entertainment area, dining room table, kitchenette with a bar, pull-out sofa, plus a king bedroom. These 1,250 sq. ft. suites also feature a connecting 375 sq. ft. two queen room that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway††.
Like its namesake, the 2,000 square foot Graceland Suite goes off the charts with indulgent accommodations. Located on the exclusive Rock Royalty level, the Graceland Suite offers a flat panel TV in living area, a flat panel TV in master bedroom, access to Rock Royalty lounge, Baby Grand Piano, glass encased-double sided fireplace, Whirlpool tub, WaterTile Body Spray marble shower, walk in closet & eclectic, and colorful furnishings. An additional connecting bedroom is also available for purchase.
- 650 guest rooms including 29 suites
- Full-service business center
- ATM/cash machine on-site
- Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
- Non-smoking property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Car rental on-site
- Tours/sightseeing desk
- Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas
- Self parking and valet parking (fees apply)
Front Desk Services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Currency exchange
- Luggage/baggage storage
- Full-service concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities (fees apply)
- Dry cleaning (fees apply)
- Bell staff/porter
Activities and Recreation
- 12,000sq.ft. sand beach pool with underwater music and waterslide
- Sand volleyball court
- 2 hot tubs
- Complimentary access to body rock® fitness center
- Velvet Sessions - Rock ‘n’ roll cocktail party on the last Thursday of each month (excluding November and December) featuring a live concert from legendary rock bands (fees apply, must be 21+)
- Dive-In Movie - Enjoy some of your favorite movies poolside every Saturday at dusk(weather permitting).
- Priceless collection of rock n’ roll memorabilia
- Hard Rock® Rock Shop
- Jogging & walking paths
- Golf Universal Orlando TM
- 3 Restaurants, 1 Bar, 1 Grab and Go
- The Palm – Famed New York steakhouse specializing in American fare and Italian specialties
- The Kitchen – A variety of tantalizing cuisines with a rock ‘n’ roll attitude
- Velvet Bar – Orlando’s coolest spot for cocktails and conversation
- BeachClub – A poolside bar and grill serving entrees, snacks and refreshing cocktails
- Emack & Bolio’s Marketplace – An icecream parlor serving award-winning icecream, sorbets, frozen yogurts and Starbucks® Coffee
- Guests can take advantage of the hotel dining shuttle which provides free transportation to and from Universal Orlando on-site hotel restaurants.
Theme Park Benefits:
FREE† Universal Express UnlimitedTM ride access to skip the regular lines at most popular attractions in Universal Studios FloridaTM and Universal’s Islands of AdventureTM all day, including all your favorites in both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM. That’s a value of $129.99 per person, per day** (Valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano BayTM).
Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM and Universal’s Volcano BayTM one hour before the theme parks open. (Valid theme park admission required.)
Complimentary transportation from your hotel to Universal Orlando’s three theme parks and Universal CityWalkTM.
Other Exciting Benefits:
Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
Complimentary access^ to select live entertainment venues at Universal’s CityWalkTM.
Priority seating at select Universal OrlandoTM restaurants
Visits with select characters at your hotel and special wake-up calls to your room.
Golf Universal program makes it easy to play a nearby course.+
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18) Early Park Admission Legal:
*Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios FloridaTM or Universal’s Islands of AdventureTM as determined by Universal Orlando and Universal’s Volcano BayTM. Valid at select attractions at each park. Additional restrictions may apply.
†Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express UnlimitedTM pass ranging between $99.99 and $169.99. **Requires theme park admission. Valid at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Pteranodon FlyersTM at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Excludes separately ticketed events. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, and Universal’s Aventura Hotel (Opening 2018) or for Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
ˆValid for registered on-site hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in GolfTM. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
+Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) or more available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) – three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
Hard Rock Hotel ® Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
†Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 plus tax per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. Available on a first come first serve basis. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults guests per room.